Frantically readying for a fancy French party, the wife asks the husband if he can run to the store and buy some escargot for the party. “Sure!”, he says and tears out the door. On the way he decides to stop at his favorite bar for a quick drink. After and hour or so, he looks at his watch and suddenly remembers what he was supposed to be doing. He dashes to the gourmet store , grabs the escargot, and frantically drives home. When he walks through the door and into his living room, he hears his wife approaching from the kitchen. He looks around the room for some way out, takes the bag of snails, and quickly throws them on the floor. When his wife walks into the room he says, “Come on guys, we’re almost there.”
Check out our gallery of funny pics!l
- Funny United Airlines slogans – UA mottos get brutal
- Biden: OK, so here’s the plan…
- Biden: What if I played it from my phone real quick
- Biden: Maybe we make our own country and he won’t be invited
- Biden: I’m going to ask Donald if he wants something to eat
- Trump: Can I come in?
- Biden: What if we take the batteries out of all the remotes before we leave?
- Obama: Joe, why are you holding my hand?
- Obama: I never thought he’d be late…
- Mom, please, you’re embarrassing me
accidents airplanes alcohol animals automobile bar bears blonde cats chicken children christmas crime death doctor dog dogs elderly employment facebook fire gender guns holiday husband kids lawyer limericks marriage memes men pictures police Q&A relationships religious signs sports terrorist text message toilet video weather wife women