Funny Medical Quotes
The things that medical staff write in reports. The following are true excerpts from the medical reports of a UK hospital.
- She has no rigors or shaking chills, but her husband states she was very hot in bed last night.
- Patient has chest pain if she lies on her left side for over a year
- The patient has no previous history of suicides.
- Patient was seen in consultation with Dr. Smith, who felt we should sit on the abdomen, I agree.
- On the second day the knee was better and on the third day it disappeared.
- By the time he was admitted, his rapid heart had stopped, and he was feeling better.
- Occasional, constant infrequent headaches.
- The patient has been depressed since she began seeing me in 1997.
- She is numb from her toes down.
- While in ER she was examined, X-rated and sent home.
- She stated that she had been constipated for most of her life until she got a divorce.
- When she fainted her eyes rolled around the room.
- Patient has two teenage children but no other abnormalities.