- Why isn’t the number 11 pronounced onety-one?
- If 4 out of 5 people SUFFER from diarrhea…does that mean that one out of five enjoys it?
- Why do croutons come in airtight packages? Aren’t they just stale bread to begin with?
- If people from Poland are called Poles, then why aren’t people from Holland called Holes?
- If a pig loses its voice, is it disgruntled?
- Why is a person who plays the piano called a pianist, but a person who drives a race car is not called a racist?
- If it’s true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?