- Why, why, why do we press harder on the remote control when we know the batteries are getting weak?
- Why do banks charge a fee due to insufficient funds when they already know you’re broke?
- Why is it that when someone tells you that there are one billion stars in the universe you believe them, but if they tell you there is wet paint you have to touch it to check?
- Why doesn’t Tarzan have a beard?
- Why is it that whenever you attempt to catch something that’s falling off the table you always manage to knock something else over?
- Why, in winter, do we try to keep the house as warm as it was in summer when we complained about the heat?