The pets below, in this cute set of sleeping pets pictures, show us the right way to relax.
Top 15 Signs your Cat may be trying to Kill You
- Seems mighty chummy with the dog all of a sudden.
- He actually *does* have your tongue.
- You find a stash of “Feline of Fortune” magazines behind the couch.
- Cyanide pawprints all over the house.
- You wake up to find a bird’s head in your bed.
- As the wind blows over the grassy knoll in downtown Dallas, you get a faint whiff of catnip.
- Droppings in litter box spell out “REDRUM.”
- Catch him with a new mohawk looking in the mirror saying, “Mew looking at me? Mew looking at me?”
- Takes attentive notes every time “Itchy and Scratchy” are on.
- You find blueprints for a Rube Goldgerg device that starts with a mouse chased into a hole and ends with flaming oil dumped on your bed.
- Has taken a sudden interest in the wood chipper.
- Instead of dead birds, leaves cartons of Marlboros on your doorstep.
- Ball of yarn playfully tied into a hangman’s noose.
- You find a piece of paper labelled “MY WIL” which says “LEEV AWL 2 KAT.”
- Now sharpens claws on your car’s brake lines.